The SK-12100 is a full-capability CASEVAC Conversion kit™ by design supporting air, ground and water mobility operations using CASEVAC air assets. The kit provides maximum flexibility and organization; all essential items are provided with the kit to accept and fully convert a litter casualty from supported forces,securing the casualty safely to the litter and the litter safely to the platform along with augmenting the operator with the tools necessary to manage casualty in-flight. Casualty and Operator safety are paramount,along with Fit, Form and Function.
- Full-Capability CASEVAC Conversion Kit™
- USAARL Tested and Approved Litter Tie-Down/Patient Litter Strap
- Converts ALL Approved Military Litters to an Air-Safe Configuration
- Mounts Securely in ALL Military AC
- AC Weight Considerate
- Exceeds Mil-Spec and Airworthy Standards-Bomb-Proof Construction
- Fully Assembled/Combat Packed for Immediate Employment
- Cost Effective
- SKEDCO Guarantee
|SK-12200-P-XX||SKED-EVAC Casualty Marker & Signal Kit, Pouch|
|XMS-20-CC||SKEDCO Extreme Medicine Sereis First Responder Combat CasEvac Immediate Action Cards|
|SK-975||SKED-EVAC Casualty Marking Attachment Strap|
|SK-12204||Staedtler Marker Pen|
|OP-54533-IR||CHEMICAL LIGHT, IR, 8 HOUR|
|OP-54533-RD||CHEMICAL LIGHT, RED, 12 HOUR|
|OP-54533-GR||CHEMICAL LIGHT, GREEEN, 12 HOUR|
|OP-54533-BL||CHEMICAL LIGHT, BLUE, 8 HOUR|
|SK-12202||2″ x 3″ Signal Mirror with Lanyard|
|SK-12203||Fox40 Pealess Safety Whistle with Lanyard|
|SK-12201||SKED-EVAC CCP/LZ High Visibility Panel Marker|
Click here for Product Instruction.
There are no reviews yet.