Effective Date: January 24, 2012
B. Information We Collect
To order products or use some Services on the Site, you will need to provide contact and identity information, billing information, and other Personal Information as indicated. Once you register on the Site, you are no longer anonymous to us. The information that we gather from you through the Site enables us to provide, maintain and improve the Site and the Services, personalize your experience, process your requests, and process the requests of others, and includes the following information:
• Personal Information that you provide to us including your name, address, email address, phone numbers and other basic contact information, and your preferences and credit card information.
• Non-personally identifiable information that we gather on the Site, including your IP address, computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the Site and individual pages on the Site and data that we may collect through cookies or other means. You can take steps to disable cookies on your browser; however, this may affect your ability to use the Site.
• General information regarding the orders you place through the Site.
C. Our Use and Disclosure of Your Information
We may use your Personal Information to:
• provide the Services and products;
• resolve disputes, calculate and collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
• verify users’ identity and the information users provide;
• encourage a safe online experience and enforce our policies;
• customize users’ experience, analyze usage of the Site, improve and measure interest in our Services, and inform users about Services, products and updates;
• provide users with information that may affect their use of the Site, the Services and products;
• communicate marketing and promotional offers to our users;
• provide customer service; and
• perform certain other business activities.
During the course of our business, we may use your Personal Information to deliver information to you that is targeted to your interests. Upon receipt of the first communication of this type, you will have the opportunity to opt-out of future communications by clicking on unsubscribe link or by following unsubscribe instructions described within the communication. If you do not want to receive email or other communications from us, you can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, as part of your registration for the Services, you may receive certain communications from Skedco, such as administrative announcements and customer service messages regarding the Services and products, and you will not be able to opt out of receiving such communications.
From time to time, we may implement solutions designed to more efficiently capture your communications preferences. In any such event, we will strive to reflect any previously stated communicated preferences within such solutions.
We do not sell or rent your Personal Information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may share and you hereby consent to our sharing of personal information with the following:
• Corporate affiliates to help coordinate the Services or products we provide to you, enforce our Terms of Service and other agreements and to promote trust and safety.
• Service providers and others who help with our business operations and assist in the delivery of the Services and other products to our users. Examples include, but are not limited to, the following: maintaining servers, sending email, removing repetitive information from user lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing payments, reviewing content and providing customer service. Unless we tell you differently, such service providers and other companies and people do not have any right to use Personal Information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us.
• Third parties if we believe that disclosure is advisable or necessary to comply with the law, to enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements, or to protect the rights, property or safety of Skedco, our employees, our users or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
• Persons or entities with whom you consent to have your Personal Information shared. For instance, when you request information, Services or products from us, from our affiliates or a third party through us, or when you post information to the Site, you provide your consent for us to share that information with others. Please note that whenever you post information on or through the Site you are giving us your consent to share that information with third parties.
D. Third Party Websites & User Files
E. Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Personal Information
You may contact us at email@example.com to review any Personal Information we store about you that is not available on the Site. There may be a charge associated with such requests.
Our Story | Our Leadership | Our Mission | FAQs | Catalogs | Brochures | Contact