This unique system features a Sked® Stretcher pre-rigged for extremely rapid deployment into the water. Using CO2 inflatable float logs, this system can be in the water, ready to use in less than 30 seconds. A patient can be packaged and ready for retrieval in less than 30 seconds.
The Rapid Deployment System, designed especially for Marine, Navy and Coast Guard use, puts the Sked® Stretcher together with the Sked® Inflatable Flotation System in a large custom duffel bag. The system is maintained fully rigged in the bag. When deploying the system the user simply unzips the duffel bag, triggers the CO2 cartridges, pulls two straps, and drops the ready to use system in the water. Skedco also offers a Rapid Deployment Conversion Kit which includes everything for rapid deployment except the stretcher, for those who already possess the Sked® Basic Rescue System. Available in International Orange or Coyote Brown.
The SK-650 Rapid Deployment Water Rescue System comes with:
- SK-200-GR Sked Basic Rescue System (International Orange OR O.D. Green)
- SK-605/SK606 CO2 Inflatable Float Logs (pair)
- SK-602 Inflatable Chest Pad
- SK-601 Ballast Weight
- SK-604 Extra Long Handles (pair)
- SK-652 Sling and Carabiner Float
- SK-654 Rapid Deployment Carrying Case
Made in USA.