Continuing with our commitment to develop quality products at a great value, Skedco has designed a new Sked stretcher for the mortuary market. The Haz-Mort Sked is the same size and configuration as the Haz-Mat/Hospital Sked except its black in color. It also comes with its own carrying frame. Made of the same proprietary medium density E-Z glide non-absorbing polyethylene plastic as the original Sked Stretcher, the Haz-Mort Sked is totally decontaminable. Straps should be replaced if exposed to blood born pathogens or other body fluids. Extra straps can be ordered in packs of six.
Can also be ordered in multiples of 100 packed flat on a pallet.
- Four cut-in plastic handles eliminate webbing and ensure a secure, safe lift.
- Flexible, medium-density polyethylene plastic – unbreakable at 120 degrees below zero. Does not absorb chemicals, making it easily decontaminable.
- Will fit on decon-conveyors for easy decontaminating, and handling of patients and litter.
- Dimensions: 8 ft. x 36 in (lay flat), 9″ X 36″ (rolled up)
- Only 11 lbs – easy to handle by rescuers wearing level “A” protection.
- Military-grade, 2 in. side release plastic buckles are non-corrosive, won’t spark, and inexpensive to replace in the event of contamination..