- Mil Spec Construction-Proudly made in the USA. 1.75″ Mil Spec Type 13 webbing with 7,000 lb. tensile strength sewn with 138 polyester thread using a Double “W” stitch pattern with bartacks at each end.
- Durable—Capable of surviving the rigors of extreme environments to include combat and tactical rescue operations throughout the world.
- Practical—It is a very strong belt with a specially designed carbon steel V-ring buckle. Designed to be used with all styles of military combat/utility uniforms and available in matching color patterns to include Black and Coyote Brown
- Affordable—Cost effective and affordable to the end-users as an after-market upgrade to the standard or issued utility belt.
- Guarantee—Backed by the 100% SKEDCO Guarantee.
Small, Fits 26-30 in.
Medium, Fits 30-35 in.
Large, Fits 35-40 in.
Extra Large, Fits 39-44 in.