- Mil Spec Construction-Proudly made in the USA and constructed with the SKEDCO 3000 lb. tensile strength aluminum side-release black buckle using 1.75” Mil Spec Type 13 webbing with 7,000 lb. tensile strength sewn with 138 polyester thread using a Double “W” stitch pattern with bartacks at each end.
- Durable—Capable of surviving the rigors of extreme environments to include combat and tactical rescue operations throughout the world.
- Strong—Features a minimum 3000 lb. breaking strength and can be used as an expedient load securing strap.
- Practical—Designed to be used with all styles of military combat/utility uniforms and available in matching color patterns to include black, coyote brown, foliage green, and olive drab.
- Functional—Designed with the end-user in mind to include ease of weaving on all standard uniforms along with rapid and repetitive opening and closing during routine and extended use under all environmental conditions.
- Affordable—Cost effective and affordable to the end-users as an after-market upgrade to the standard or issued utility belt.
- Guarantee—Backed by the 100% SKEDCO Guarantee.
- Hardware-Light-weight SKEDCO buckle
- Rapidly secured without having to re-weave the buckle (Just pull up your trousers, snap the SKEDCO buckle, and “Drive On” with your mission.
Available in four sizes in black, coyote brown, foliage green, and olive drab.
Small, Fits 26-30 in.
Medium, Fits 30-35 in.
Large, Fits 35-40 in.
Extra Large, Fits 39-44 in.