The CMC Rope Rescue Technician Manual has become the standard reference for many departments and rope rescue training programs. The manual reflects what we have learned through more than 40 years of responding to rescues and teaching thousands of students.
What’s in the Sixth Edition?
- NFPA 1006 references added to the Terminal Learning Objectives and Enabling Learning Objectives in each chapter
- High Angle and Low Angle chapters have been split out from the Litter Operations chapter
- Dedicated chapter for Twin Tension Systems
- New chapter on Ladder Rescue Systems
- Updated step-by-step illustrations in the Rope Access chapter
- Newly developed techniques for the CMC CLUTCH™ by Harken Industrial™
- User information for the CMC CLUTCH™ by Harken Industrial, LEVR™ Personal Escape System, CMC G11™ Lifeline, ASORP (Omni Directional Rigging Pod), and Hurley Picket Anchor System
- 430 pages of content, 40 pages of it totally new.
- Printed in the USA on FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified paper.