FEBSS

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jason Wade
    Participant

I’d like to second Jesse’s comments. The FEBSS has been invaluable to our training. I think we’ve used our 22 units well beyond any limits Lynn and company could have expected. We’ve had a few problems, mostly self induced, but Skedco has taken care of us every time, sometimes at no cost. Great product and a stand up company.
    I know Lynn is constantly tinkering in his mad scientist lab, so I have one idea I’d love to see developed. Sometimes during out training it would be helpful to “injure” our students. I’ve always wanted to see a micro FEBSS that we could walk up and slap on a student. I’m thinking of a small bladder with one port would be awesome. I actually have a Mark 1 FEBSS broken down on my desk trying to make one on my own.

Lynn King
    Participant

AWESOME feedback Jason!

22 units… simply amazing…Your team has compiled some intense training scenarios… some which have literally broken down walls!

Great suggestions and we’ll keep the wheels turning – as always you’ll be the first to know when something new is available. Honored to support your team! Make ’em Bleed!

Lynn

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.